? ??????????????Twilight Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (36 Ratings)??88 Grabs Today. 10733 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (95 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 23389 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cody's first e-mail from England

Ello Mum,.
Just kidding this is Cody over in the UK. Sorry for not writing, this is my first chance to E-mail at all ,and I only have a few min, so excuse the misspellings.I'm doing great here though so far. my comps. name is Elder Foong, he's pretty cool he's actually from Malaysia but he speaks great English. we have been studding a lot like every little bit of free time we have. as soon as I got here they called me to be district leader over the Nephi district, so that's been kinda tuff. I'm not really used to being a leader I guess. It seems to stay pretty cold here when I landed it was like 50 and it only goes down from there, and its always cloudy but it doesn't rain very often. the Preston temple is beautiful. its all made out of granite. and it has some of the nicest grounds I've ever seen, with lots of strait hedges, bushes, lily pad ponds, and trees. we actually just got back from there. Well i've only got 5 min. left so I apologize for the sloppiness of this E-mail. How are you guys doing? What's going on in church, and school, and stuff. write me back.

1 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

What an awesome email! He sounds great, and very busy. He's gonna make the best missionary!!! I love all the pictures at the airport and stuff too! As soon as you have his address, let us know. The kids have already written him a letter! We love and miss you all. Keep updating every time you hear from him!