? ??????????????Twilight Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (36 Ratings)??88 Grabs Today. 10733 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (95 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 23389 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Duke Family Movie review



We saw Get Smart this last week we all thought it was pretty good. It was pretty clean except for a butt scene at the end, Which I have to admit I laughed at.

Shelly- It was a good movie but I fell a sleep in part of it.

Shayna- I liked it a lot.

Dallin- I laughed out loud.

Kaylee- It was really funny.

Sean- I also fell a sleep, but there some real funny parts. I like Anne Hathaway.

1 comments:

Janae' said...

We didnt know you had a blog!! We are going to add you to ours.. If that is not ok, please let us know..